Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Peer Interview

For my interview, I got to talk to Liam L. and Kristin L.

Liam L.

Liam said his favorite TV show is "The Office" and his favorite sport is "basketball". If he was stuck on an island, Liam said he would bring "my dog , food, and stuff to start a fire with." He also said the most random thing about him is "probably my middle name." If he could listen to only one song for the rest of his life, it would be "a Jack Johnson song." Finally, Liam's scariest moment was when "I got lost trick-or-treating and it took me a while to find my way home."



Kristin L.

Kristin's middle name is "Ashley" and her favorite sport is "soccer."  A random thing about her is that she's "still scared of the dark." The scariest thing that happened to her was "almost drowning in a pool."  One song she could listen to forever would be "Animals by Maroon 5." Finally, Kristin would take "a boat, food, and a friend" with her if she was stuck on an island.

2 comments:

  1. Animals by Maroon 5 is a really good song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If i ever got lost trick or treating i would freak out!

    ReplyDelete